Eileen Hunter - Eileen Hunter

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rpg désillusion Index du Forum -> Rpg désillusion -> Pr�ésentez-vous!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
qadjame
Niv.4
Niv.4

Masculin
rubis: 126
Moyenne de message: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Eileen Hunter - Eileen Hunter Répondre en citant

Eileen Hunter - Eileen Hunter > urlin.us/2c9kh

πRendered,,by,,PID,,13685,,on,,app-467,,at,,2016-05-21,,12:50:03.965199+00:00,,running,,fd4d753,,country,,code:,,NLIt,,had,,more,,to,,do,,with,,a,,single,,pistol,,shot,,from,,him,,doing,,60%,,of,,my,,health,,bar,,,a,,single,,3,,hit,,combo,,one,,shoting,,me,,and,,the,,fact,,that,,I,,had,,a,,grand,,total,,of,,6,,numbing,,mists,,or,,somethingDuring,,,,this,,,,mode,,,,he'll,,,,employ,,,,teleports,,,,and,,,,thrust,,,,attacks,,,,liberally,,,,in,,,,order,,,,to,,,,get,,,,at,,,,point,,,,blank,,,,rangeBlood-Starved,,,,Beast4I'm,,,,afraid,,,,I,,,,don't,,,,know,,,,of,,,,any,,,,workarounds,,,,of,,,,fixes,,,,to,,,,get,,,,the,,,,quest,,,,working.Praise,,,,the,,,,sun!Pokemon,,,,Y,,,,FC,,,,5456-0794-6698,,,,PSN,,,,IronWolf11AuronMasamune1,,,,year,,,,ago#6I,,,,didn't,,,,read,,,,your,,,,strat,,,,but,,,,I,,,,have,,,,two,,,,questionsAlfred's,,questline,,has,,a,,little,,more,,flair,,to,,it.When,,does,,that,,happen?,,The,,last,,boss,,I,,beat,,was,,the,,spider,,beast,,in,,the,,water.You,,should,,talk,,to,,Alfred,,in,,Cathedral,,Ward,,and,,he,,will,,tell,,you,,all,,about,,a,,bunch,,of,,different,,things,,,including,,the,,VilebloodsIt,,took,,a,,good,,chunk,,of,,my,,bank,,holiday,,monday,,to,,take,,the,,arse,,down,,him,,and,,the,,ice,,king,,(the,,guy,,at,,the,,top,,of,,the,,forsaken,,castle),,both,,took,,me,,right,,to,,edge,,of,,my,,sanityFuck,,,,infinite,,,,stamina/infinite,,,,quicksilver,,,,NPC's.She,,is,,laying,,outside,,the,,the,,grand,,cathedral,,and,,is,,badly,,wounded,,and,,won't/can't,,get,,upIf,,I,,simply,,walked,,up,,to,,him,,and,,attacked,,with,,my,,Chikage,,he,,would,,usually,,gun,,parry,,me,,and,,end,,the,,fightYour,,,saying,,,that,,,if,,,you,,,go,,,in,,,from,,,the,,,back,,,he,,,deaggro's,,,even,,,if,,,you,,,have,,,already,,,entered,,,from,,,the,,,front?,,,Which,,,you,,,know,,,pisses,,,him,,,off,,,so,,,he,,,tries,,,to,,,kill,,,you,,,with,,,a,,,gatling,,,gun?,,,ZevvionFollowForum,,,Posts:,,,3481Wiki,,,Points:,,,1233Followed,,,by:,,,0Reviews:,,,2,,,Lists:,,,2#48,,,Posted,,,by,,,Zevvion,,,(3481,,,posts),,,-,,,1,,,year,,,,1,,,month,,,agokarkarov,,,said:zevvion:,,,That,,,makes,,,no,,,senseI,,thought,,I,,was,,clever,,when,,I,,thought,,to,,interrupt,,his,,heal,,since,,he,,always,,seemed,,to,,back,,dash,,twice,,before,,doing,,itNeedless,,,to,,,say,,,this,,,is,,,not,,,an,,,easy,,,fightFor,,,,game,,,,thats,,,,usually,,,,so,,,,good,,,,about,,,,making,,,,its,,,,enemies,,,,play,,,,by,,,,the,,,,same,,,,rules,,,,,all,,,,the,,,,hostile,,,,NPCs,,,,pretty,,,,much,,,,have,,,,superpowersKarkarovFollowForum,,,Posts:,,,3387Wiki,,,Points:,,,3096Followed,,,by:,,,0Reviews:,,,0,,,Lists:,,,0#44,,,Posted,,,by,,,Karkarov,,,(3387,,,posts),,,-,,,1,,,year,,,,1,,,month,,,agozevvion,,,said:I,,,actually,,,never,,,kill,,,Djura,,,nowWhat,,,you,,,learned,,,will,,,be,,,unlearnedAs,,,,I,,,,progressed,,,,through,,,,the,,,,game,,,,I,,,,learned,,,,she,,,,is,,,,supposed,,,,to,,,,have,,,,a,,,,whole,,,,quest,,,,line,,,,but,,,,she,,,,was,,,,gone,,,,from,,,,the,,,,sewers,,,,,never,,,,showed,,,,up,,,,near,,,,the,,,,church,,,,area,,,,,and,,,,now,,,,in,,,,the,,,,final,,,,phase,,,,she,,,,isn't,,,,at,,,,the,,,,last,,,,area,,,,eitherJust,,,approach,,,him,,,coming,,,from,,,Darkbeast,,,Paarl,,,and,,,he'll,,,be,,,friendly,,,and,,,straight,,,up,,,give,,,his,,,badgethomhillFollowForum,,,Posts:,,,37Wiki,,,Points:,,,0Followed,,,by:,,,0Reviews:,,,0,,,Lists:,,,0#18,,,Posted,,,by,,,thomhill,,,(37,,,posts),,,-,,,1,,,year,,,,1,,,month,,,agoThat,,,guy,,,in,,,the,,,cathedral,,,was,,,one,,,of,,,the,,,most,,,rewarding,,,fights,,,in,,,my,,,video,,,game,,,history,,,like,,,i,,,would,,,put,,,it,,,up,,,with,,,the,,,end,,,from,,,mgs3When,,,he,,,walked,,,back,,,to,,,his,,,start,,,point,,,he,,,never,,,canceled,,,his,,,bleedout,,,and,,,finally,,,died.mustain2121,,,(Topic,,,Creator)1,,,year,,,ago#9lapot1,,,posted.I,,,found,,,that,,,engaging,,,the,,,Hunter,,,will,,,cause,,,him,,,to,,,heal,,,himselfThe,,first,,time,,you,,meet,,her,,you,,can,,just,,cheese,,it,,with,,molotov's,,and,,make,,here,,fall,,off,,the,,ledgeGenerally,,I,,found,,a,,lot,,of,,the,,hunter,,fights,,a,,pain,,in,,the,,butt,,because,,of,,how,,much,,they,,gun,,parryLoading.All,,,rights,,,reserved.REDDIT,,,and,,,the,,,ALIEN,,,Logo,,,are,,,registered,,,trademarks,,,of,,,reddit,,,inc.Advertise,,,-,,,gamesAll,,rights,,reserved.REDDIT,,and,,the,,ALIEN,,Logo,,are,,registered,,trademarks,,of,,reddit,,inc.Advertise,,-,,gamesLackingSaintFollowForum,,,Posts:,,,2116Wiki,,,Points:,,,31Followed,,,by:,,,0Reviews:,,,0,,,Lists:,,,8#33,,,Posted,,,by,,,LackingSaint,,,(2116,,,posts),,,-,,,1,,,year,,,,1,,,month,,,ago,,,Wait,,,,am,,,I,,,missing,,,something?,,,Why,,,do,,,people,,,keep,,,saying,,,"he"?,,,It,,,seemed,,,blatantly,,,obvious,,,to,,,me,,,that,,,Eileen,,,was,,,female,,,,what,,,with,,,Eileen,,,being,,,almost,,,exclusively,,,a,,,girl's,,,name,,,and,,,the,,,voice,,,actor,,,being,,,a,,,womanDuring,,this,,mode,,you're,,only,,priority,,is,,to,,surviveLegitimately,,that,,isIs,,,there,,,something,,,I,,,can,,,do,,,to,,,find,,,her?,,,I,,,haven't,,,fought,,,ROM,,,yetJJBSterlingFollowForum,,Posts:,,483Wiki,,Points:,,60Followed,,by:,,0Reviews:,,0,,Lists:,,1#13,,Posted,,by,,JJBSterling,,(483,,posts),,-,,1,,year,,,1,,month,,ago,,I,,didn't,,have,,too,,much,,trouble,,with,,her.The,,three,,hunters,,at,,once,,in,,the,,unseen,,village,,,though?,,Can't,,even,,scratch,,themHis,,blade,,attacks,,can,,two,,shot,,me.In,,,this,,,phase,,,he'll,,,try,,,to,,,do,,,everything,,,he,,,can,,,to,,,close,,,the,,,distance,,,with,,,you,,,and,,,then,,,shoot,,,you,,,point,,,blank,,,either,,,killing,,,you,,,outright,,,or,,,damn,,,close,,,to,,,itIt's,,dumb.YepLegitimately,,,that,,,isI,,,,did,,,,this,,,,right,,,,after,,,,I,,,,defeated,,,,Rom,,,,the,,,,Vacuous,,,,which,,,,is,,,,the,,,,7th,,,,boss.Praise,,,,the,,,,sun!Pokemon,,,,Y,,,,FC,,,,5456-0794-6698,,,,PSN,,,,IronWolf11AuronMasamune1,,,,year,,,,ago#8IronWolf87,,,,posted.Eileen,,,,does,,,,not,,,,fight,,,,with,,,,youI,,,,nearly,,,,threw,,,,my,,,,controller,,,,after,,,,I,,,,got,,,,the,,,,Hunter's,,,,health,,,,down,,,,to,,,,15%,,,,and,,,,I,,,,saw,,,,him,,,,heal,,,,it,,,,back,,,,up,,,,THE,,,,FIRST,,,,TIME f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rpg désillusion Index du Forum -> Rpg désillusion -> Pr�ésentez-vous! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation